Sunday, August 10, 2008

Avon Feeling Fine Ultra Thin Eyeliner Onyz Jewel

I got this eyeliner as a gift from Grandma. Thanks Grandma. Anyway it costs her about four dollars because it was on sale:). So anyway before I got this I didn't really wear eyeliner because the first one I got was liquid and it sucked so I didn't want to try it anymore. But then I got this. The first thing I did was do a swatch on my hand. The liner was BLACK BLACK. And glides on smooth. I couldn't wait to put it on my eye.

So I did just that. And it went on smooth. I LOVE this eyeliner. I couldn't find any pics of me wearing it but if I do, I'll put it up. The only bad thing is this would always break when I was putting it on. Meaning that it went alot faster than it should have.

Anyway, I highly recommend this eyeliner. What are you waiting for? Go out and get you some.

No comments:

Post a Comment