Monday, August 11, 2008

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Mascara Review


Ahhh, everyone's favorite beauty product. Having said that, this is not my favorite mascara. Yes the packaging is FUNKY. I love it. Why haven't mascara tubes come in this color before?The wand is bendy(which takes some getting used too) but once you have it's OK. The bendy feature does't really add to the mascara. The shape of the wand is pretty funky too and kind of helps.... in a miniscule way.
Anyway this mascara isn't bad. It doesn't flake and it doesn't make my eyelashes all crunchy. It also doesn't make my eyelashes look all that much lengthened (considering this is a lengthening mascara) and it makes my eyelashes look all skinny. Lashes on a diet. But I don't like my lashes to be on a diet. I guess it's an OK everyday mascara because it adds a little ooomph. But in my case, not enough. I didn't even really notice it adding much until about a week into the product. I guess the formula had to thicken a little. But it gives lashes a very defined look....



Overall, it's alright. Nothing spectacular.Just a regular everyday mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment