Monday, August 11, 2008

Maybelline Shiny-Licious Cola Float Lip Gloss

Let me start by saying that I LOOOOOVE this lip gloss! Ok, now that I've got that out let me get on with the review. The packaging is alright. Nothing spectacular, nothing bad. But the color inside is nice. It smells like Coca-Cola. Which I'm not a big fan of but in this gloss it smells pretty nice. If you don't like it don't worry the smell is gone in a few minutes.And the taste is barely there but that's OK because there are probably chemicals you don't want in your body anyways.

So anyway it costs around five dollars which is not bad, it's not dirt cheap either but it's definitely worth a try. ( Please Excuse the first pic, I know it looks a bit worn but that's only because I USE it alot and carry it around with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment