Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rimmel Peach Blush

My first blush. I mean I've used blush before but just never bought it. I guess that's because I've seen some horrible applications of it. I mean I shouldn't be able to look at a person and be like OK, she has blush on. So after the long debate of what type of blush to get (cream blushes look really nice) I went with Rimmel London Peach Blush because it looks like something that would add a nice flush to my face.

And I tried it. And I like it. It has some shimmer in it and I think it would be good for many skin tones. It's not obvious and it just makes my face look healthier. It lasts quite awhile. And it's buildable so you can take it from barely there to noticeable and it would still look nice.

Oh yeah, this would make a nice highlighter. But if used all over really just use a little bit. Oh and one more thing, this blush seems to make blemishes more noticeable, sooooo....

The PIC is exaggerated...i hardly ever wear that much, I layered it on for the PICTURE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment