Monday, August 11, 2008

Tommy Hilfiger True Star Eau De Parfum

Remember Tommy Hilfiger? The brand that seemed to RULE the nineties. Well, that brand and Beyonce teamed up to bring us True Star. Which is kinda interesting to me because I remember reading somewhere that Beyonce is allergic to perfume. Well, anyway back to the subject. I guess if she could wear perfume this is what she would choose.

What? For real. Well, let me say, this scent is not that impressive. It's light and clean. Nice for everyday, but extremely boring. I don't know how else to say it. It was nice when I sprayed and kept sniffing extremely close. But how many people are gonna get that close to you? Or how many people do you want to BE that close too you? And I have to say the staying power on this is HORRIBLE. Two hours later I found myself wondering if I had put anything on the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment