Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maybelline Shiny-Licious Crushed Candy Lip Gloss

Slowly but surely I feel myself becoming a Shiny-Licious addict. My newest addition Crushed Candy proves it. It doesn't provide much color but then again I didn't expect it too. It has barely noticeable silver flecks and is uber shiny. And this one tastes pretty good. Kinda like watermelon/cantaloupe candy or cotton candy. I got it buy 1 get 1 free so it costs about three dollars which is not bad. They usually run about five to six dollars depending on where you get them.


2 comments:

  1. I love Shiny-Licious lip glosses! They are super shiny and nice. Where did you get them buy one get one free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY :)
    thanks for stopping by....
    I got them about two or three weeks ago...they were buy one get one free...I always check the Walgreens Flyer looking for sales...:)

    ReplyDelete