Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bath and Body Works Body Cream in Exotic Coconut

Another four dollar purchase. I think this was my favorite of the bunch. Unfortunately this scent is only available in stores January and June. But not to worry. It smells almost exactly like the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent. Not to coconutty, but still good. Here's bath and body works description:


Toasted coconut folded into sweet cream. At once, both fresh and sensuous.


It moisturizes pretty well. But I wouldn't try it on extremely dry skin. The packaging is pretty nice also.


The only problem I had was getting the scent to linger. It stayed around for about an hour and then was nowhere to be found.

Toasted coconut folded into sweet cream. At once, both fresh and sensuous.

The ingredients do have a few things worth mentioning. Avocado Oil, Smoothing Fruit Enzymes ( what are they and what do the do?), Calendula, honey extract, lemon extract, hop extract, cone extract, rosemary extract, aloe juice, and Almond Oil. Then it has theOTHER ingredients. You know chemicals, mineral oil, and petroleum.

But not bad for four dollars.......

5 comments:

  1. I really like the scent and consistency! If you use the body wash, then apply the body cream, the scent tends to stay around longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are having their annual sale. I didn't get anything because the boys (son and husband) were getting antsy. Maybe next week since the sale last all month long. IDK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to try that....The scent always dissapears on me...Oooh the sale lasts a month :)...Unfortunately I'm stuck overseas or I would be leaving the store with half the stock..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a shame, too. I can't get back to the mall anytime boon either. BUT to add salt to your wound: I failed to mention in the PP that the sale is for 75% off. *braces self*

    ReplyDelete
  5. 75%......MAN....i wish they had sales like that here...now im gonna be ok....(stares at SHEA BUTTER)...itll have to do...unless I order...:)

    ReplyDelete