Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dial Natural Radiance White Tea and Vitamin E Bar Soap

Another boring soap review. It was like two dollars for three bars. Plus it's a "pink" product. One Hundred Thousand dollars of the proceeds go to breat cancer research.

It's Claims:
White Tea & Vitamin E
Treat your skin gently with our White Tea and Vitamin E glycerin bar soap that helps maintain moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth, silky and nourished. For a clean that pampers. Helps maintain skin's natural moisture.

This is an ugly bar of soap. Just ugly. I thought it would be all cute and pink. It's like a see through yellowy color. And it's small. First time I used it I THOUGHT it smelled good. Everytime after that  I thought it smelled like old lady.

 I still have two more bars. And  this makes my skin all rough. Especially elbows and knees. And some parts of my skin get flaky. The only thing I can say is it cleans very well.
 
Other than that I hate it.
 
Ingredients:
SOAP (SODIUM TALLOWATE*, SODIUM COCOATE*, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE*, SODIUM PALMATE*), WATER, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE, COCONUT ACID*, PALM ACID*, TALLOW ACID*, PALM KERNEL ACID*, PEG-8, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E ACETATE), SODIUM CHLORIDE, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE YELLOW 5, RED 4


Well at least some of the proceeds went to breast cancer right?

No comments:

Post a Comment