Sunday, February 7, 2010

Easy Smokey Eye

I've been wanting to do this post for awhile. But actually putting on the make-up and snapping the photos is hard work. Well, at least for me it is. I have alot of alot of respect for the beauty blogger's out there that take the time out to do a photo of the day every week. But anyway, this is the way I do a smokey eye. It's not perfect but it works and it's easy. And the good news is it takes less than five minutes and you can substitute the matte black for whatever color suites your fancy. I might do a blue and purple and post pics another day.

So start off with naked eyes.

Add black or whatever color you are using like so:


So thats what we have so far.

Add a shimmery taupe color. I use the colors from Covergirl's Country Woods Pallete. The lightest color I used as a highlight.



Add mascara and eye liner on the bottom of your lashes. Top is optional.


TADA..
Smokey EYE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like that color on you and your hair is Divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D
    I'm starting to panic though because it is leaving the stage where I can just wash and go...I'm excited too though because it's starting to get some weight to it!!!

    I'm going to try a bantu knot out soon!!

    ReplyDelete