Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hard Candy Baked Blush in Bombshell

I had been needing a new blush for awhile but their are so many colors it's hard to choose. I didn't know if I wanted a wine color, or something else. It seemed the colors I picked before were always pinky/pinky and I wanted to try something different. When I saw these in Wal-Mart I could not leave without buying one. These are gorgous looking. Well the packaging is at least. I ended up picking the darkest one which is a kind of bronzy color with bright pink swirls.

It's Claims:
Our marbelized baked blush give your cheeks an all-over warmth and glow. Baked for eight hours, the texture is easy to blend and natural looking.


And it is a winner. It really does warm up my face. The pink swirls don't really seem to do much but the bronzy color is perfect. AND you can use it all over your face. There is no ashiness when I take pictures. I don't even feel like I need foundation.



It costs seven dollars and was totally worth it. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment