Monday, February 8, 2010

I LOVE MUSIC: AFTER 7



I Love After 7!!!
I Love After 7!!!
I LOVE AFTER 7!!!

I miss the days when people got record deals because they deserved them. I am telling you, these men's voices are beautiful. I especially love Kevon Edmonds voice (Babyface's Brother). Melvin and Keith can blow too. If you don't listen to this group, let me tell you, you ARE MISSING OUT.

These men aren't the cutest though. I looked at some of their video's on youtube. HaHa.But it's OK. Their vioces are gorgeous.

Here are my favorites:

Baby I'm for Real (Song is PERFECT)
Till You Do Me Right
Ready Or Not
Heat of The Moment
Not Enough Hours in the Night
What U R To Me
Can He Love You Like This
One Night
Cryin For It
Damn Thing Called Love
Taking My Time
How Do You Tell The One
All About Love
Can't Stop
How Could You Leave
Gonna Love You Right
I Like It Like That
Night's Like This

Check Them Out!!!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for posting this!!

    i need some GOOD QUALITY music to listen to and i forgot all about them.

    i remember playing their tape to death with cant stop back in the day.

    thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem :D
    I looove after 7, I wish I grew up listening to it, Instead I hafta dig through my Dad's collection.

    It's worth it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete