Thursday, February 18, 2010

L'Oreal Paris Eye Make--Up Remover 100% Oil Free


So now that I've gotten into the habit of removing my eye make-up when I go to sleep, I need a good eye-makeup remover. I really liked the packaging on this one. Most remover's have ugly packaging. Since L'oreal is the sister company of Lancome it kind of reminds me of Lancome's remover.

It's Claims:
Refreshing Eye Makeup Remover instantly and gently removes eye makeup without greasy residue. Conditions and refreshes delicate eye area as it cleans.

It has a very light clean scent. I just put a little on a cotton ball and go to work. It works very well for light make-up. If you wear alot, sometimes it smears it a little but it will get it all off. Sometimes I rinse the cotton ball out and that helps.It is kind of refreshing though. It CAN sting if I load the cotton ball up too much.

Ingredients:
Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

As for ingredients, I'de rather not think of all that bad stuff I put around my eyes.

Overall, I like. I do think it costs alot though. I think it was seven dollars. Well in a pinch baby oil or Vaseline will work but I do like this a little bit better.