Thursday, February 18, 2010

L'Oreal Paris Eye Make--Up Remover 100% Oil Free


So now that I've gotten into the habit of removing my eye make-up when I go to sleep, I need a good eye-makeup remover. I really liked the packaging on this one. Most remover's have ugly packaging. Since L'oreal is the sister company of Lancome it kind of reminds me of Lancome's remover.

It's Claims:
Refreshing Eye Makeup Remover instantly and gently removes eye makeup without greasy residue. Conditions and refreshes delicate eye area as it cleans.

It has a very light clean scent. I just put a little on a cotton ball and go to work. It works very well for light make-up. If you wear alot, sometimes it smears it a little but it will get it all off. Sometimes I rinse the cotton ball out and that helps.It is kind of refreshing though. It CAN sting if I load the cotton ball up too much.

Ingredients:
Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

As for ingredients, I'de rather not think of all that bad stuff I put around my eyes.

Overall, I like. I do think it costs alot though. I think it was seven dollars. Well in a pinch baby oil or Vaseline will work but I do like this a little bit better.

2 comments:

  1. My all time FAVORITE is Neutrogena makeup remover. Target has a knock off that isn't too bad at all. It's cheaper but you couldn't tell by using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to put that one on my list.I always tend to stay away from Neutrogena.

    LOL, I love putting on makeup, and HATTTTE taking it off.

    How was your surgery?

    ReplyDelete