Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Black Radiance Illusions Lip Gloss in Rose Desire


Another Black Radiance Lip Gloss I like. It was two dollars and some change in Rite Aide. Not too bad.

It's Claims:
Make your lips irresistibly kissable with extra shine and shimmer! Black Radiance Illusions Lip Gloss captures all the light from a prism and applies it to your lips for a new-dimension elegance. Moisturize your lips with one of three diva-tastic colors.

It's hard to describe the color. Kinda a bit of reddish orangish but it's very muted. It goes perfect with the bronzey look. It's just the perfect my lips but better. It has alot of golden sparkle in the tube. The only thing I'm on the fence about is the scent. It smells weird. The other's didn't though. Maybe I got a funky tube. Oh well, still love it and recommend it.

It isn't all natural, but I can get around that.

Go grab you some!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment