Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nivea Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash with Apricot Blossom and Milk Protein

I was in need of some new body wash and this one was on sale for $2.99. Of course it's much cheaper at Wally World but I don't really have access-so the best I can do is expensive Rite Aide. I love how it's called Touch of Bliss, but is it really bliss in a bottle?

It's Claims:
Experience the blissful sensation and invigorating scent this nourishing NIVEA body wash gives you and your skin.This silky cream-gel with with caring milk protein gives you incredibly soft skin while cleansing very mildly. Its indulging intense lathering formula is enriched with invigorating apricot blossom scent to stimulate your senses.
Developed with NIVEA's Skin Sensation Technology to provide a shower experience that lasts and lingers, while leaving your skin smooth and moisturized

When I first got this I was in LOVE with the scent. I wanted to eat it. But now I'm kind of tired of the scent. It cleanses gently and my skin doesn't end up all dry, in fact it's kinda soft. Not the softest any soap has made it but pretty soft. The lather is Ok. With this one, the scent doesn't linger like the other one. It pretty much  dissapears out the shower but that's Ok. UPDATE: I FEEL LIKE THIS STUFF MAKES ME SWEAT MORE and some areas of my skin had a very negative reaction to it.

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glyceryl Palmitate, Polyquaternium 7, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate

Not the best ingredients but it does have some good one's pretty high up in the ingredient list.

Overall, not bad. It isn't bliss in a bottle but it's OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment