Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate


I have always been curious about Burt Bee's products and this lip balm is my introduction. Burt Bee's is a mostly natural product line and they have tons of stuff from hair care, to body care, and even stuff for babies. When I first got back to school my lips were suffering so I saw this in Walmart and picked it up. It was about three dollars.

How it Works -This replenishing and hydrating natural lip balm is infused with the antioxidant goodness of Pomegranate oil. It replenishes moisture and restores texture to reveal smooth, healthy lips, and coats them for a smooth, even-toned appearance.

 Pomegranate Oil — Pomegranate fruit extract, from the tree Punica granatum, contains several polyphenols and anthocyanidins which are highly antioxidant, protecting hair and skin.

 It smells nice. Nothing obtrusive or something you'd pay much attention too.  My only problem is that when my lips were super dry this didn't do that much to smooth them. Of course it helped but not as much as I would have like. Another thing is this doesn't last long. I find myself reapplying a lot. Maybe every three or four hours. If your lips aren't that dry then this does go on nice and smooth and it feels good too. I would say this product is NOT a unisex product. It gives a little tint. Not that noticeable but definitely still there.

This product is 100% natural. I love the ingredients.


Ingredients: helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beeswax, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, flavor, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, carmine

Worth a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment