Monday, January 3, 2011

Curls Curl Creme Brulee

 Target has a really nice natural hair section now, and if you haven't heard they now carry CURLS brand products. Now these are not the same line that is sold on the curls.biz website, but a line made specifically for sale in target stores. They also sell it online. I picked this up at target for around eleven dollars.
Curls says:
Cream styler used to define and moisturize culs without hold. Creme Brule will defrizz, define, and moisturize your tresses leaving soft curls without hold. Add godess curls to your extra frizzy sections for more control. DAY 1- Apply Creme Brule to freshly cleansed/conditioned hir, section by section, Allow hair to air dry. DAY 2- Refresh your curls with Lavish Curls Moisturizer, and reapply to curls as needed.

So I'll start off with the scent. In my opinion it smells exactly like butterscotch candies. You know the cheap candies that come in the yellow paper. I HATE those candies and incidentally I don't like the smell that much but it doesn't bother me to the point where its a problem-plus it doesn't linger.

As for the texture, it's thicker than I thought it would be, but it isn't to too thick. It spreads easily and it doesn't go on white making you have to wait for it to dry. As for moisturization I can say that this softens like nobody's business. And it moisturizes pretty nicely too, only the moisture does sort of "clock out" after a few hours. Curl definition is ok, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. I also notice that my hair keeps a nice sheen to it. Overall, I like it.
 Ingredients: Water, Aloe Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Oil, Soybean Oil, Ethyl Hexylpalmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Shea Butter,Sweet Almond Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alchohol, Sodium Carbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol,Capylyl Glycol

As for ingredients, there are a few that I couldn't pronounce but it does have some good stuff in it. It worked better in my hair that the Shea Moisture Smoothie I was using also from target. Overall, I'm not amazed but it's pretty decent and worth a try I think. But for me, I feel like there's gotta be something better!!!

Have you tried any of the Curls products from Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment