Friday, January 20, 2012

Beyonce..


almost a little bit scared to write this post. I used to be the biggest fan of Beyonce..then I grew up. I still like her...she has some catchy songs and her music videos are always interesting to watch but I don't think she has the greatest voice. I would go to her concert in a heartbeat though.

Anyway, these are my favorite songs by her. I do miss when she would sing straight up R and B though.

Deja Vu
Get Me Bodied
Suga Mama
UpGrade U
Kitty Kat 
Irreplaceable
Resentment
Listen
I'de Rather  Go Blind
Check On It
Naughty Girl
Baby Boy
Be With You
Yes
Speechless
That's How You Like It
The Closer I Get To You
Dangerously in Love
Fever
Ego
Hello
Scared of Lonely
That's Why Your Beautiful
If I Were a Boy
Halo
Broken Hearted Girl
Ave Maria
Radio
Diva
Sweet Dreams
Smash Into You
Countdown
Dance For You
I Miss You
Start Over
I Care
End of Time
I was Here
Roc
Woman Like Me
Crazy in Love
He Still Loves Me

As you can see my Beyonce library is quite big. What can I say? He songs are catchy. This is currently my fave video right now, I wanna learn the dance so bad.




And this is random, but can someone why they named that child...BLUE Ivy?? The names celebs give their kids. SMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment