Monday, January 2, 2012

MAC Lap of Luxury Lip Glass


My first Lip Glass from MAC!!!!

*jumps up and down.

I bought this from some discount makeup store for ten bucks. These usually are $14.50. I hear it's from the fabulous felines collection. It's described as a "dark eggplant with pearl".

MAC claims:
A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.


First thing I noticed (and loved) was the vanilla scent. It smells good. And I like having vanilla scented lips.

It's kinda sticky but not in a bad way. I think thats what makes it last so long.

And I love the color. It's such a pretty shade of purple but on my it kinda looks like a pinky purple that is nowhere near as dark as it was in the container.

I recommend it. Just wish it were cheaper. I can't wait to get my hands on more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment