Monday, January 2, 2012

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Ultra Foam Cleanser


It seems I just can't get away from Neutrogena facial products. I got this from my mom who picked it up for maybe three dollars because it had a dent in it.  I can't find it on the website though so maybe they discontinued it. 


Neutrogena claims:
Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Ultra Foam Facial Cleanser refreshes your skin and awakens your senses with a super tingly foaming lather that deep cleans down to your pores.


Scent:
It smells...clean and medicinal. I like it.

Cleansing:
It does the job.

Does it dry my skin?
Can't say that it does.

What make it special?
The tingle. I hafta use maybe four or five pumps and really make sure to work it into my skin and when I do...refreshment. My face feels extra fresh. I love that feeling.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, PEG-8, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chl.Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthol, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Violet 2, Fragrance.

Nothn great except the menthol. Wish the ingredients were better.

Do I recommend? 
Yep. It's a nice face cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment