Sunday, September 9, 2012

Heels, Heels, Heels

Confession Time! I have a big soft spot in my heart for heels. I love them. And now that I have a job I can buy more. It's not the job I want...at all..but it will get me through getting a Master's Degree. 

Anyway, back to heels. I love them but don't wear them. I'm already pretty tall without heels at 5'6.5 so when I have heels on I'm taller than most men. And I hate that. Another reason I don't wear them that much is because they kinda hurt. At the most I can wear for around three or four hours with minimal walking. And that's assuming they are the good ones. My fave brands are Jessica Simpson and Steve Madden. They are better made than the super cheap ones you find in some shoe stores. Not to mention super cute. 


I bought these for around forty. After I bought them I realized I don't really like the patent leather look. They are still cute with jeans but I wish it were different material. And of course by my fave brand Jessica Simpson.



These are also JS. I paid twenty for them...and I don't like them anymore. I only bought them to go with a dress. And wore them exactly once...these are just so uncomfortable.


I bought these this summer and have yet to wear them.  Another Jessica Simpson show. Now these are HIGH, and strangely comfortable. They look super cute with bright jeans!



These are Steve Madden. I bought these were twenty bucks. They are probably my favorite. They are so glittery. Much more captivating in person. When I went out clubbing with my friends, I took these off after wearing about four hours and tucked them on the side, tell me why this dude almost stole my shoes? (Serious.)


These I bought for twenty bucks. They are unique and I love 'em. They are also Jessica Simpson.


Now my collection is pretty sad but once I get my first pay check...it's on. Now to practice walking in them all. I hate seeing women walking like they feet hurt when they wear heels. I tend to point them out and laugh. Don't judge me. You know you do it too!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god some creep nearly stole them??? There are some sad people in the world :-(

    I love the heels though..they are a recent obsession of mine...I'm 5'7 so I'm really paranois about how tall they make me... I usually go for a 3 inch heel just to be sure...but that doesn't seem to stop me from buying those gorgeous 5-6 inch heels every so often.

    I love the brands Rocket Dog and Poetic Licence they make some comfy and unique heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some Rocket Dog sneakers..I didn't know they made heels I'm goinna hafta check em out.

      And yeah LOL he definitely had my heels in his hand..he was probably gonna try and sell them outside the club. I'm just glad my friends noticed :)

      I've also gotta check out Poetic License. I've never heard of them before.

      Delete
  2. I like heels too, but rarely wear them because my feet hurt.
    But they are so feminine.
    Congrats on your job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I'll finally have some income to buy somebeauty products :)

    And they do look more feminine..they make any outfit look so much better! I just wish they were more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete