Monday, September 17, 2012

N.Y.C Wing it Wine Creme Long Wearing Nail Enamel

First things first. Let's not pay attention to the horrible job I did painting my nails. It's late and I'm in a rush because I have to get up at 3:45 a.m to go to work but I wanted to write a post first!

N.Y.C claims:
You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish that lasts. Effortlessly applied every time, find beauty that lasts all day, from work to play.

Anywho, I've had this color for years but didn't even use it until the beginning of the summer...only to discover that I LOVE it. It's a deep purple burgundy wine color with beautiful barely there shimmer. Pictures don't do it justice.

It cost's ninety cents and is the perfect color for this upcoming fall. I'll  definitely be rocking the more and more as the weather get's colder and colder.

Of course you might want to get a quality top coat to make it last since it isn't the most chip resistant.

Other than that, I love it and absolutely recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment