Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rainbow Nails!!

I saw rainbow nails in a magazine about five years ago....and decided that I would try them now. Mostly because now I have access  to colors to do the nails. Back then I didn't like my nail collection to be too big since I was traveling a lot but now that I'm stationary...I collect more!

I was a little scared to try it because I thought they would be tacky but they aren't. Maybe if my nails were super long they might be. I dunno.

If I had more than five fingers on one I had i could have added purple.So without further ado...here they are!!!


Eww! My thumb looks kinda deformed lol



Colors I used:
Sall Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue
China Glaze For Audrey
Sally Hansen Inta-Dri Lightening
OPI hi Pumpkin!
OPI A Rose From The Dead


What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I did this on my toes in summer! I do like your shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just wish I would have gotten that purple in there! Oh well...next time.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete