Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Dense Blush/Powder Brush



I bought this one at around the same time I bought the flat top brush which was in the very beginning of summer. I really wanted the MAC blush brush but it's a little out of my price range. This kinda was too since it was around eighteen bucks but I called it a graduation gift.

Sonia Kashuk claims:
Ideal for any type of powder application, blending and buffing out any harsh lines.

So..long story short. I LOVE this brush. It blows my Ecotools blush brush out the water. I barely reach for that anymore. The bristles are soft and dense. I think that's what I love most about it. The denseness of the brush picks up the perfect amount of blush and the shape allows me to place it exactly on the apples of my cheeks.

Another thing I like using it for is blending in my loose powder. With my other brushes it doesn't blend it in quite well so it ends up looking powdery but this get's it all smooth!

Since I've had it I have only lost two hairs from the brush which I consider good. 

I even like the plastic handle and the way it's shaped which makes it easy to hold.

So now I have three brushes by Kashuk and I love them all! Eventually I am going to get the MAC one but for now...I'm satisfied with this one.

UPDATE:
Works amazing for contouring and blending things in...still loving it February 2014!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment