Monday, September 24, 2012

The Body Shop White Musk Eau De Parfum



 I just finished baking a sweet potato pound cake and the house smells...delectable!! But anyway that's a lil bit off topic. After finally finishing up the Japanese Cherry Blossom stuff I decided to go ahead and try this. I never really understood musk scents and still don't. But I thought I would try it anyway. I paid twelve bucks for it...which is half price because it usually costs twenty four.

The Body Shop claims: 
Our iconic White Musk(®) fragrance in a lasting eau de parfum. This sensual scent unites a heady mix of notes including musk, lily, iris, rose and vanilla.
Lasting eau de parfum
Contains cruelty-free synthetic musk

Sooo...I like this scent when first sprayed but I'm not really a fan of how it develops on my skin. It smells almost like something a man would wear mixed with floral and it turns into old lady scent on my skin. I don't smell the vanilla, rose, lilly, or iris. But my nose isn't really trained to pick all that up.

It does last if I spray quite a bit but since I don't like the scent too much it doesn't really matter to me.

I can't wait til my bottle is gone so I can use something else. Oh well, I tried. I think I'd rather smell like that pound cake I baked.


3 comments:

  1. I used to wear this perfume when I was younger.
    Later I fell in love with Ananya and then vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vanilla is my favorite too :) I read that they reformulated it and it used to smell better and last longer..it just doesn't really smell good on me lol

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete