Friday, November 23, 2012

Fa Sensual and Oil Creme Bath with Monoi Blossom

I really really wanted to order some bath bombs from Lush, but since I've spent far too much money this month, I refrained myself. I still needed some bubble bath so I found myself in the German stores staring at all the bath stuff. This was basically the cheapest at two euros. Apparently Fa is a popular cheap European brand and they make all kinds of stuff. It was kind of hard to pick a scent out but I ended up getting this because my little sister pointed it out.

Fa claims:
Maintain the skin's natural balance.
Fa Sensual & Oil Monoi Blossom Cream Bath provides even dry skin with smooth and soft feeling.
The especially rich and caring formula with 3 essential oils: Argan, Marula and Almond oil, maintains the skin's natural moisture balance and protects it from drying out. The sensual scent of Monoi Blossom wraps your body and senses – enjoy this unique bathing experience!


 Almond Oil: contains essential fatty acids and cares for your skin
             - Argan Oil: is rich in Vitamin E, protects skins own moisture and enforces 
                                                     regeneration processes
                              Marula Oil: moisturises your skin, makes it soft and supple

It smells like...welllll...I honestly don't know. It's a soft scent reminiscent of light cherry almond. (kinda) I like the scent...I don't love it. I've only used a product containing Monoi in it one other type and while that was flowery, this isn't. 
It makes an OK amount of bubble that last for quite awhile. 

It has some Ok ingredients but I don't find it to be particularly moisturizing. Skipping lotion isn't really a good idea for me when I use this. I should probably add a quarter cup of Shea Butter to my water to remedy it.

One good thing is you really don't need a lot. The scent although soft lingers in the bath water and just a teensy bit on my skin.

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidoproyl Betaine, Almond Oil, Marula Oil, Apricot Oil, Polyquarternium-7, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, PEG 18, Glyceryl Oleate/ Cocoate, PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Coumarin, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, 


Overall, I like it. I won't buy it again but I enjoyed trying it. I might pick up some other scents to see if those are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment