Friday, November 23, 2012

NYC Starry Silver Glitter Long Wearing Nail Enamel


I hope you all had a Happy Turkey Day and are out shopping these Black Friday deals until you drop!! I know I did. I bought all my Christmas gifts and tons of stuff for myself. There's only one outfit I really want but I don't want to drop $100 on it so I'll just stalk it until it's cheaper. Anywho, I have a glitter polish review for you.

NYC claims:
You work hard, so your manicure should work hard too. NYC New York Color Long Wearing Nail Enamel, in a cascade of luxurious shades, creates instant glamour that will resist any daytime or nighttime drama. Plus it delivers a glossy, high-shine finish that lasts. Effortlessly applied every time, find beauty that lasts all day, from work to play.


I didn't actually want this until I saw swatches of it and realized it had the big glitter's in it. Turns out they aren't as big as I want and are super hard to make stick. They want to come out one big glitter at a time so I have to put it on thickly. Even then it's not completely the look I want. At least it dries fast.

It looks best with blues and purples.



(Over Bjou Blue by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri)


(Over For Audrey by China Glaze)

Overall, not the look I was looking for but it's glitter and 99 cents. Who can pass that up?

No comments:

Post a Comment