Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Tea

Another tea review today. I bought this the same time I bought the apple cider tea because I wanted to try all the holiday flavors. I was also on a pumpkin kick. I had never had pumpkin pie so I bought one and pureed it. I still have tons of it in the freezer. 

Anywho, this is a tea review, so here goes..

Bigelow claims:
Fall in love with Bigelow® Pumpkin Spice Tea. The harvest moon brings bountiful blessings for us to enjoy, not the least of which is Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Tea. Smooth and satisfying, its rich, round flavor is a masterful blend of the finest, mountain-grown teas. Pumpkin Spice Tea has no calories - just sweeten to taste for an Autumn treat that is sure to warm the hearts of family, friends and all who gather 'round. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box. 6 boxes per case. Net Wt. 1.64 oz. 

I'll be honest, at first I didn't like this tea. But then I added a little milk to it and it tasted a million times better. 

I wouldn't say it has a pumpkin taste. Just regular black tea with a little bit of spice.

And that works for me. As long as there is milk to go in in.

I wouldn't say that I would buy it again because it just didn't out enough. I will finish up those last three tea bags I have.

And it beats going to a fancy coffee shop and buying a pumpkin flavored tea for three bucks when I can make this for a few pennies.

And it has a variety of spices that are really good for you!

Ingredients:
black tea, natural pumpkin flavors with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), cinnamon, licorice root, clove, ginger, pumpkin flakes



No comments:

Post a Comment