Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Patricks Day!!! (Green &Gold Make-up)

I know I'm a day late. But I was having internet troubles.


Anyway, I don't really know much about St. Patricks day except your supposed to wear green.

And I think it has something to do with the Irish. Did you know I have some Irish in me? That's what my grandpa says anyway. He says both is parents were half Irish. I think every black person in America has a little bit of Irish in them though.

Anyway, I painted my nails and did a design (didn't turn out right!), then I did a green and gold eyeshadow look.


I used:
NYX Mermaid Green
Half Baked from Urban Decay Naked Palette
MAC Black track liner
Lash Injection Mascara from Two-Faced
Loreal True Match in C8 Cocoa
MAC Gold Deposit



Happy St. Patties Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment