Saturday, March 16, 2013

Slatkin Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin


It must be pumpkin day. First I reveiwed a pumpkin tea, and now a pumpkin candle. And yes, I am well aware it is Spring time. But burn things out a season. I can't help myself.

I paid around eight bucks for it and ordered it after I saw such rave reviews for it on youtube.

Slatkin claims:
A harvest fave returns for fall! Our delicious, one-of-a-kind recipe combines sweet pumpkin pie, rich vanilla cream and a touch of cinnamon

So first off I am so happy that this is a Slatkin candle. I like the design of them better and this is no exception.

When I first gave this a sniff, I was a little disappointed. It was your typical spicy cinnamon scent.

But when I lit it, it becomes more of an outdoor fire scent with a touch of cinnamon and a hint of..pumpkin. I'm not really sure about the pumpkin scent because pumpkin doesn't really have a scent.

But anyway, it is a perfect fall scent. Or cold weather scent. It's just comforting. It's not a super strong scent either. It just kind of blends into the background. I think it has the perfect scent strength.

This one had the wicks that burn really really quickly. And the wick tends to form that mushroom top thing.  

Overall, if you like fall candles and pumpkin scents...this candle is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment