Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bigelow Ginger Snappish Tea



After I bought this tea and started drinking it I found out that ginger is an appetite stimulant.

The last thing I need!

But I'm drinking it anyway. I really need an appetite suppressant.

Bigelow claims:
A snappy ginger herbal tea with a subtle hint of lemon! Bigelow's All Natural Ginger Snappish Herbal Tea...take a special moment just for you! This delicious caffeine-free herbal tea is a blend of ginger with a hint of lemon. 20 individually foil wrapped tea bags per box

So the first flavor that you will get out of this is the lemon. Just like lemon tea. Then the ginger comes galloping in. Kinda like gingerbread...but not.

It's different. Especially for me since I don't eat much ginger.

But I like it. 'Specially with Milk.

It is an herbal tea so it contains no caffeine. Typically I'm not really a fan of herbal tea but I do like this one!

Ingredients:
lemongrass, lemon peel, cinnamon, ginger, lemon verbena, rose hips, natural gingersnap, and natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), licorice root, citric acid

It's pretty good and has some good stuff in it, but ginger stimulating appetites like it does, I won't buy it again. I will however be looking to buy a ginger and lemon soap. Anyone know of one?

No comments:

Post a Comment