Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best of 2013

It's almost time for the new year. But before we get there I need to do some of my favorite posts. That is looking back over everything I have tried and picking out the worst and best. 

The weird thing about this list is that products I thought were so-so end up becoming a favorite for one reason or another although I would have never guess it at the time.

Anyway, let's stop wasting time and get to it.

Lush Honey I Washed the Kids- Best honey/toffee scent EVER. I hate the price though and still wish it were stronger but Mmmm.

NYX Extreme Apricot Shadow- I don't like the quality of NYX shadows but this color is gorgeous and so flattering to my skin color!

Burts Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Cleansing Cream- Tingly clean and no breakouts. And mostly natural. Yes, please!

Urban Decay Naked Palette- I use it everyday. Lovely neutrals that are great for everyday!

Afrikan Republic Green Tea and Tea Tree Cream- Non-greasy reasonably priced facial moisturizer that is mostly natural.


Maybelline Fit Me- A little too dewy but otherwise perfect for me. Nothing a primer can't fix.

Sedu Flat Iron- I can flat iron my own hair thanks to this baby!

Love Etc Body Butter- Smells amazing. Moisturizes. Lasts.

Blisten Orange Cream Lip Balm- Orange Dreamsicle Heaven. Bonus- If you kiss someone they taste sweet and so do you!

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover- I don't have much experience with cuticle removers but this does that job. My hands look a lot better because of this.

Real Techniques Buffing and Contour Brush-Love these brushes. Super soft and don't shed.


NYX Chaos- Best red ever. Smooth, pigmented, and wonderful.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub- Smells artificial but makes my skin super smooth and helps blemishes heal quicker. 

Lush Karma- Smells exotic. And lingers. Not for everyday though. It's definitely something I need to be in the mood for. 

Dove Shea Butter lotion- Cheap, smells great, and moisturizes like no ones business. 

Smashbox Primer- Filled in the gaps and made two foundations I tried it with better. Plus make photos look better. I just hate the price.

Revlon Nearly Naked- Looks natural, matched perfectly. Could last longer though.

Lush Golden Wonder-Relaxing and makes the most lovely blue-green gold shimmery water ever! The scent is nice too..citrus champaign scent.

I never realized how many products I've tried this year that I've absolutely love. Hopefully I find even more for 2014.

Happy New Year!!






No comments:

Post a Comment