Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Worst of 2013




Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm- The scent on this was vile. Bleck!

Snowfairy Wand (And Godmother soap!)- I think I'm the only person in the world that hates one of Lush's most popular scent. It's just too sweet and artificial for me.

Slatkin Apple Crumble- Worst apple scent my nose ever met.

Miss Jessies Curly Pudding-Expensive, smelly, and leaves my hair a mess!

Burts Bees Shea Butter Hand Cream- The stench. 'Nuff said.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Lotion- Who wants to walk around smelling like a baby butt wipe? Not I.

Lush Dirty Soap- Smells like toothpaste. The only thing I want smelling like toothpaste is my toothpaste. Go figure.

Lush Sea Vegetable- Stunk and barely lathered. I really hated this one.

Yankee Candle Mountain Lodge- Too cologne like and gets stuck in my throat. Gross.

NYX Hot Orange- Glitter but wheres the shadow. Not in the pot that's for certain.

Lush Noriko Soap- I just could not stand the smell.


NARS Volmuizing Mascara- Weighs my lashes down and is a pain to get off. I expected much more for twenty bucks!

The Body Shop Aloe Cream Cleanser- I still have a lot of makeup left on my skin after "cleaning."

And that's it! My best lists had a lot more products on it which means this year was a good year for me. 

Yay!

What are some of the worst products you've tried this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment