Monday, December 30, 2013

Yankee Candle Black Cherry Tart



There is nothing I love more than eating black cherries. Mmm. I can still remember the best black cherries I've ever had. I was in third or fourth grade when we lived in Turkey and some weekends my parents would go the the market and pick up fruit. 

Anyway, I was pretty excited for this tart. I was hoping it would take me back to those days.

Yankee Candle claims:
The absolutely delicious sweetness of rich, ripe black cherries

But...cherries don't really have a scent. And if they did I don't think this is very realistic. It's juicy. And fruity. Kind of cherry...not dark cherry though. And kinda artificial. Hate to say it..but it's true. 


The scent isn't really strong nor did it last very long.

It's Ok.

But I won't be picking it up again. 

I will however make my way downstairs and get a bowl full or frozen black cherries. One of my favorite snacks. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment