Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chris Brown

Sigh.

I love Chris Brown. Well, loved. Remember when he first came out? He was like this innocent, extra cute, extra sexy thing that could MOVE. Nowadays, he's a little too angry for me. I just wish he would get it together. I still like his music though. Even though he's definitely not the best voice I've ever heard. Not even close really.

But look at that face....


Well maybe not in that pic but you know what I mean. 

This is the exact moment I fell in love with him. When he picked up that big girl. And also in that Take You Down video.


Anywho, this is my Chris Brown playlist-minus his newer songs which I haven't really heard....

Body 2 Body
Say Goodbye
No B*******
Kiss Kiss
Wall to Wall
With You
I Wanna Be
Lottery
Beg For It
Deuces
Look At Me Now
She Ain't You
Wet the Bed
Strip
Turn Up The Music
2012
Sweet Love
Gimme That
Back To The Crib
Transform Ya
Big Booty Judy
Take You Down
This Christmas
Yeah 3X
Yo (Excuse Me Miss)
Don't Think They Know
Make a Movie

Dang!

I look like his biggest fan....Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment