Sunday, January 26, 2014

Contour???

I've been watching a lot of youtube videos lately. And almost everyone contours. It's especially helpful if you wear full coverage foundation as it adds dimension back into your face. Full coverage can make the face very flat. I've never worn full coverage but I decided I would like to see if I could get that "slimming effect" contouring can give.

So experimented a little today. I can use a bit more practice but it didn't come out too bad.

I'm getting the Make Up Forever Concealer palette soon so when I get that I think it will be a little easier. So far not bad.

Still not something I feel needs to be done everyday. 

I even tried to contour my nose. I don't think it makes that big of a difference though...


Ignore my lip color. It refuses to photograph right but it's actually very nice in person. 







2 comments:

  1. You look very nice! And the lip colour is fine.
    Now that you mentioned YouTube videos, I should let you know I have just uploaded some new videos on my channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Cool!! I didn't know you did videos. I'm on my way to check them out now!!

      Delete