Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lush Think Pink Bath Bomb


For some reason I thought this was a bomb where they would send some of the proceeds to breast cancer. I mean...think pink?  But unfortunately it doesn't. I wish Lush would consider donating some of the proceeds to breast cancer. That would be amazing.

Anyway, on the the review.

Lush claims:
A relaxing pink bath bomb with a sweet vanilla and tonka fragrance.
Decorated with candy flowers, this ladylike bomb has a sweet vanilla and tonka scent similar to Rock Star and Creamy Candy. As it gently dissolves, you’ll feel as though you’re getting a big hug - you’ll find yourself surrounded by rice paper confetti hearts that slowly melt away.
Its sweet smell comes from vanilla absolute, while tonka adds a caramel undertone. Neroli gives it a sunny citrus top note, while lavender clears your mind and makes you feel that life is sweet.

So this bomb is a lot smaller than any of the bombs I've had previously. It's pink and has three little flowers in the top. It's pretty cute. 

And it smells amazing. Sort of citrusy and vanilla-y and very pretty smelling. Until you throw it in the water and it becomes hardly detectable. I kind of wish I hadn't thrown it in the water. 

It turns the water pink and has little confetti hearts in it. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of the confetti. They stayed at the bottom of the tub most of the time so it was kinda pointless. 

The pink water was pretty cute.

But unfortunately, not being able to smell it was kind of a deal breaker for me. No recommendation.

Did any of you catch the Lush sales they had going on after Christmas? I have a bunch of bath stuff on the way, can't wait until it get's here! 

Have you tried Think Pink? Like it? Love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment