So first off, Happy New Years everyone!!
I know I'm a day late but never late then never right?
So anyway, I thought I would add a New Year's Resolution post. If I write them down somewhere I'm more likely to complete them. At least I hope.
So without further ado, here they are!
1. Try beauty products outside of my comfort zone. Over the years I've gotten comfortable. I only use liquid foundations, never tried makeup remover wipes, or many many things that have graced the beauty world. And this year, I'm going to try some different stuff.
2. Stick to a workout routine. For that last couple of days I've burned over 500 calories. Now if only I could keep it up. I have all these workout games and need to use them.
3. Eat Healthier-More Greens, more water!! I've done a lot better at this then previous years but there is definitely some room for improvement. Vegetable don't taste nearly as bad they used too. And I LOVE green smoothies. Yum.
4. Save money, buy three big ticket items. I want a clarisonic face brush, and IPAD mini, and a leather coach bag.
5. Master Marshmallow making- Weird one but I got a book from the library on making marshmallows. Cute marshmallows. And I want to do it. Theres nothing more fun then learning something new.
And that's all! What are resolutions?