Tuesday, January 7, 2014

NYX Cocoa Powder Blush


My second post since the New Year. I hope it's going great for you all. I've been eating a lot healthier and working out...(except for the cheesecake I've been eating!). But anyway, this is a blush post. I love blush. Blush is just that extra something special that adds "pretty" to any luck. I used to be anti-blush, only because I saw a lot of blush no nos. Now I love it! And this is one of my favorites.


NYX claims:
Our pressed powder blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on, blends beautifully and creates a natural glow. The formula is richly-pigmented and lasts for hours.


I don't like NYX eye shadow. I love their lipsticks. And now I love their blush. This is a very pigments pink brown. It's the perfect every day blush. 

The best thing about it is there is no glitter. I love glitter but I'm not the biggest fan of it on my cheeks.

It's not picking up so well on camera.
:(


There's really not much else to say other than I love it. It will probably go into my 2014 favorites. 

I definitely recommend it. And I will definitely be ordering more blushes from NYX. Or buying them because I found a place about an hour away from me that sells it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment