Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yankee Candle Black Coconut Wax Tart


Ooooh., Black Coconut! 

What's that?

I didn't know but I had to have this candle. I don't think I've ever had a coconut candle. But I certainly love the scent. Coconut seems to be a hard scent to duplicate. I've had a lot of Coconut body care (The Body Shop) and was never satisfied with the scent.

This was no different.

Yankee Candle:
Sunset in paradise . . . rich coconut, cedarwood and island blossoms promise an evening of luxurious tranquility.

I like the color of the wax. Black.  Fancy!

Anyway, the big problem with this is this barely had any scent. My room is pretty small. And I could barely smell this. 

And I couldn't detect any coconut. 

Mostly I got cedarwood. Maybe a little of the "island blossoms". I dunno.

Since it was barely scented...I can't recommend it. Nor would I buy it again.

The picture was really pretty though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment