Monday, January 27, 2014

Yankee Candle Peppermint Bark


I don't know what Peppermint Bark is. But I LOVE this tart. I think it's a kind of candy. I may have to try and look for a recipe.

Yankee Candle claims:
This irresistible blend of white peppermint, chocolate swirl and wintergreen is oh-my-yummy!

I never thought I would be a fan of peppermint scents until I met Yankee Candles North Pole. I think that one was peppermint and vanilla. It's nice. But I think I like this one more. It's peppermint and white chocolate. So it's a bit warmer.

It smells so good.

Mmmm.

And it lasted quite awhile which I wasn't expecting.  It's not the strongest scent but you can definitely smell it.

The picture is nice too. Very Christmas looking. I guess that's what the peppermint bark looks like.

I definitely recommend this one! 

Anyone have any good recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment