Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Yankee Candle Pumpkin Pie Votive Candle


I burned this way back around Thanksgiving. I'm not a fan of pumpkin pie but I did like this candle. it's perfect for fall or around Thanksgiving. 

Yankee Candle claims:
One of the joys of fall is the delicious scent of pumpkin pies baking in the kitchen. You can enjoy those delicious notes anytime without slaving over the stove. You sniff and you know you're home. This fragrance brings to life the fresh baked, edible notes of sweet pumpkin, nutmeg, molasses, cinnamon, and a hint of apple in a buttery crust. Serve it up any time!

Pumpkin doesn't really have a smell so I guess you could just say it smells like pumpkin pie spice. And it's not overly spicy. I smell some nutmeg and cinnamon and all the spices you would expect  in a pumpkin pie. And I even smell the crust.

Yum.

It's not very strong. Unless you have it lit for a little while. Then it builds up nicely.

But I still wouldn't buy it again.

Well maybe for Thanksgiving day and that's about it.

I really should attempt to make another pumpkin pie. Or pumpkin cookies. Something. 


Ooh...maybe a Pumpkin Latte.

And extra random but check out the double rainbow I saw today! Isn't it beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment