Friday, March 21, 2014

Yankee Candle Lemon Zest


Oooh Lemon Zest. I like the scent of lemon and I've tried a few lemon scents that just don't smell like lemon. I was sure from the name that this would be the punch me in the face, zesty, sour lemon I was looking for.

Yankee Candle claims:
The perfect blend of tart lemon zest softened with a hint of vanilla.

So this was NOT the lemon scent I thought it would be. It smells a lot like the Yankee Candle Meyer lemon. Which smells a a lot like the candy lemon starburst. That's a nice scent...in the candy. Not a scent claiming to smell like lemon zest. 

At one point this did start t smell a little like lemon cleaner. But it's not a particularly strong scent so it wasn't offensive.

Another thing, it didn't really last long. They claim 8 hours but I doubt I got that much scent. 

There is not really much more to say about it except it's very disappointing. 


Still looking for a good lemon candle...Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment