Friday, June 20, 2014

Yankee Candle Clean Cotton Tart



Fresh and clean candles. They're nice. I tend to love the bakery scents though. Every now and then I will light a candle like this to encourage me to clean. It works too!!

Yankee claims:
Sun-dried cotton combined with green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon

So this smells like detergent and laundry....no surprise there! 


It's a nice scent but nothing that sets it apart from other scents in this category. Also, I think I prefer Sunwashed Linen to this one. 

I wouldn't purchase again because I think the quality of Yankee has declined. The tarts just aren't that strong anymore. I would say this was light and faded entirely too fast. You could find a much better drugstore (Glad/Febreeze) candle at a better price.

I don't buy Yankee anymore and am just currently depleting my stash. 

Have you tried it? Like it? Love It? Let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment