Sunday, March 1, 2015

White Barn Eucalyptus Mint Candle



Here in Maryland we have been having the coldest weather. Freezing rain, snow and ice everywhere only means one thing. It's the perfect weather to light some candles. I haven't had Bath and Body works candle in awhile now, but I found a couple on sale for nine dollars and this is one of the candles I picked up. 

Bath and Body Works claims:
Fresh eucalyptus, spearmint and citrus evoke a brisk walk in cool mountain air

As far as I know this candle comes in a couple different names. Sometimes it's called Stress Relief or Mint Eucalyptus-to my understanding it's all the same scent. I have had the stress relief candle and it is the same scent but MUCH stronger. This is a milder version but still pretty strong.

I'm not good as describing scents and I've never smelled Eucalyptus. I can vaguely smell mint but I doubt I would be able to pick it out if it weren't in the description. I can say it is a very relaxing scent that is somewhat cologne like. I like it.

The quality of the candle is great. Even wax pool, great scent throw, and I haven't had any problems with the wicks.

I like this candle for the price I got it...but I wouldn't pay anymore than ten for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment