Friday, February 16, 2018

Goapele



Let's see...how do I know Grapple? Well one of my first roommates in college used to play the song Closer all the time. And when I say all the time I mean it. She wore the song out. I feel like she would play it 5 times in a row sometimes. By the end of the freshman year I was sick of it. But I had it on my IPOD. Probably in an all night download session. I always skipped it, until a couple years had passed and I liked the song again. 

It's a very positive song. A good vibes only song. Putting positivity out into the universe and hopefully that's what you get back. 



For years that was the only song I knew by her, so I listened to most of her other stuff and found two other songs I really like.

First Love- I had heard this on the radio a couple times, so it wasn't new to me. I just finally discovered the artist.



And the last song..Play. A completely different song from the first two, but I like it.



Give them a listen!


No comments:

Post a Comment