Wednesday, July 4, 2018

South African Chandler Vanilla Glycerin Soap Vanilla Soap



I was just about to give up on blogging....I haven't written a post since April. And it's not July. The motivation just hasn't been there. But I've just kinda come to the conclusion I'm not ready to give it up. Plus it helps me keep on track with sticking to natural body care. Which I think is becoming a necessity. I've been using pretty much anything on my skin and I have been breaking out in hives. And it's not cute. In addition to the hives, my skin has been itchy. So back to natural I go.

Anyway....

My sister picked this soap up for me on a trip to South Africa. She knows I love the natural soaps. And especially soaps from other countries. So here we are.


I'll start with the scent. It's vanilla. Which is one of my favorite scents. This didn't smell like Vanilla. It was more like a spicy chai tea scent. It wasn't strong at all. And it didn't linger. It was just aight. 


The lather was decent. And non-drying. Which is most important. I don't like soaps that make lotion necessary instead of just optional. 

It got me squeaky clean. And was nice to try. If I ever get the chance to go to South Africa...I probably won't seek another bar out. 

Now, I need to dig into the Hawaiian soaps she got me, but I just don't want to open them up and use them. I just want to save them forever and ever.

Random:
Do y'all like the blues? After coming across this song by Gary BB Coleman called The Sky is Crying I just want to listen to the blues all day. And I've never been a big blues person....






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment