Friday, September 7, 2018

Kula Herbs Excellent Haleakala Sunrise Soap Review


I've been super busy lately...watching all the Avengers movies over again. I haven't seen Avengers Infinity War yet (I know!), but I really wanted to watch them all again before I watch it. I'm on Phase Two. I love Marvel movies. The Hulk is my favorite. Thor is my favorite. I love Captain America. Iron Man is cool but I feel like it comes on all the time. I've already seen Black Panther a bajillion times, but I can't wait to watch it again. I love T'Challa. But...this is a soap review so let me stop talking Avengers.

Kula Herbs claims:

Incomparable sweet, tart, fruity scent of Peach combined with creamy, luscious, rich bottom notes of Apricot fragrance, a fruity beauty that manages to capture both the tartness and the sweet, sweet mystery of the real fruit combined with Irresistible Clementine (a type of tangerine) filled with natural orange, grapefruit and lemon.

I was kind of disappointed with this soap. Mostly because of the scent. It smells so similar to the Plumeria but without the floral note. I kinda wanted something completely different. 

It has a decent fruity scent that I might have liked better if I hadn't smelled the plumeria first.

It doesn't really stick around after a shower though. But most soaps don't.

Otherwise, it lathers well. Cleans excellently. Rinses clean.

Also has great ingredients. Ingredients native to Hawaii that you don't really come across in other soaps.

Ingredients:
Excellent Ingredients: Saponified Coconut, Olive, Palm, Macadamia Nut & Kukui Nut Oils; Tangerine Essential Oil; Peach & Apricot Fragrance Oils; Organic Calendula.

Overall, fun to try. But not really a must try or something I think you should go out of your way to order. Mine was a gift from my sister (she knows I love soaps-especially from different counties!). They do offer a ton of different scents though so I do think there is probably one for everyone or one that I would end up loving if I tried enough.

Random:
Too Faced is coming out with a Gingerbread palette. I don't need it. But it's soooo tempting. 
Look how pretty!

And Urban Decay is coming out with a Cherry palette. I kind of like the concept but there are way too many light colors for me to consider getting it. But it's kinda cute. 







No comments:

Post a Comment