Sunday, December 17, 2023

Fresh Seaberry Omega Rich Body Cream Review


 This is has been the weekend to catch up on alllll my shows. I finished Outlander Season 7. Watched the Barbie movie- which I did not enjoy. It was so preachy, overhyped, and boring. I'm glad I did not pay to see it in theaters. But Outlander Season 7 wasn't so bad....I am anxiously waiting for them to drop part 2. I think I've been a bit bored with Claire and Jamie's relationship though because I like them most when they are arguing and Jamie is mad at her 😂

But back to the lotion.

Fresh claims:

An ultra-hydrating & nourishing body lotion Rich texture dissolves quickly to remove dry patches & roughness while offering a luxurious skin-soothing experience Fortified with omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 & seaberry oil, a powerful anti-oxidant to revitalize, protect & soften skin Contains apricot kernel seed oil & jojoba seed oil to hydrate & nourish skin Infused with sea lavender to soothe & calm dry skin Keeps body skin smoother, more elastic & comfortable 

Made in USA


My skin has been drier this winter than past winters. I think it might just be the soap I am using but some days I cannot skip lotion because the ash is real. I picked up the Fresh lotion because I used a soap by them and loved it so I have been wanting to try more from the brand.I also bought it because it was on sale and I can' resist a sale. 

I think maybe it's disconontied now because I can't find it on the site. I always seem to find all the discontinued stuff to review. 

Anyway the lotion doesn't feel unlike anything else you can find. It has a waxy scent with a slight smell of Lavender. But it's not strong at all. It goes on like most other lotions and feels very hydrating the first couple of times you use it, then the ultra hydration dies down. It does feel like you put something on and doesn't just disappear into nothingness like some creams. It's ok, there is nothing remarkable about it. 

Packing is fine, just a twist on your standard tube. 

The ingredient list is really long. With some goodies in it, and also some ingredients that I'm not too big a fan of. Namely Dimethicone. I recently learned it is basically a micro plastic...and it's in so much stuff that I have already used. 

Ingredients:

AQUA (WATER) DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) DIMETHICONE PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL GLYCERYL STEARATE PALMITIC ACID PEG-100 STEARATE STEARIC ACID CETYL ALCOHOL NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE SHOREA ROBUSTA SEED BUTTER SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL SQUALANE ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCHHIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES OIL VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL LIMONIUM GERBERI EXTRACT HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT TOCOPHERYL ACETATE TOCOPHEROL MALTOOLIGOSYL GLUCOSIDE PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) SODIUM POLYACRYLATE HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL JOJOBA ALCOHOL POTASSIUM JOJOBATEXANTHAN GUM BUTYLENE GLYCOL BENZOIC ACID DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE PPG-5-LAURETH-5 DISODIUM EDTA PHENOXYETHANOL LINALOOL LIMONENE CITRAL COUMARIN GERANIOL

Overall, it's nothing special. I would definitely stick to the soaps over the body lotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment