Sunday, February 8, 2009

Africa's Best Organic Olive Oil Dry Hair and Scalp Therapy

I feel like I've been on an Africa's Best hair kick. I wanted something a bit more moisturizing then what I had been using because of the color I was using in my hair. Unfortunately this product did not deliver.

It's thick and a sort of a minty color. The smell is unbearable though. At first sniff I thought it might be something that I would like. But then I began noticing a sort of fishy stinky smell. Yuck. Then it was kinda oily and dulling at the same time. The only time it would work was when I put it on dry hair. But then I had to deal with the smell.




The only positive thing I can say about this product is that I felt as though it did strengthen my hair somewhat


Another thing I take issue with is the fact that they call it organic.It does have some good ingredients in it though such as Soybean Oil, Vegetable Oil, Olive Oil, Glycerin, Corn Oil, Collagen, and Horsetail Extract. Unfortunately the good ingredients just weren't high enough up in the ingredient list.


I would definitely skip over buying this product.








No comments:

Post a Comment