Sunday, January 9, 2022

Bath and Body Works Blueberry Crumble Pocketbac Review

 I could really go for a blueberry crumble right now. 


I don't think I've ever made one either and I have homemade ice cream that would go with it perfectly...but I don't have blueberries. 

Anyway, in my head I love blueberry scents, so when I saw this I picked it up. 

Bath and Body Works claims:
A sweet, just-baked bite of fresh blueberries, brown sugar glaze & dash of cinnamon 

I hate this. Not the hand sanitizing part, it works to clean your hands and doesn't dry them out.

But it stinks. I think it's the cinnamon in it. It's very artificial, and the fake cinnamon just knocks you over. After a few minutes you can smell the blueberry (artificial)  but the initial hit of the scent just never goes away. It kinda reminds me of the Oatmeal Cookie Lip Smacker. I didn't like that one either. 

Ingredients:
Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol,  Lactosee, Amino-ethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Myrystrate, Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl UreaVitamin E, Wheat Amino Acids, Aloe Juice, Shea Butter Extract,Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin A,  Ultramarines, Color

Would never buy this again. Or anything else in their Blueberry Crumble line.

No comments:

Post a Comment